- As low as $189/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf privileges
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1437 sq ft (134 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1437 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
You’ll have access to a heated, oceanfront pool plus fast access to the waves and sand of Hilton Head Island from the plush third-floor villa!
The Shorewood condo community is conveniently located in the South Forest Beach district of Hilton Head Island, putting any number of trendy island attractions virtually at your fingertips. For starters, you’ll be just a short walk from the waves and other beach-centric activities that include scuba diving, boating, windsurfing, fishing, and much more. You’ll also be within walking distance of many island attractions, including Coligny Beach Park and the sprawling Shipyard Golf Course. Closer to home, lounge by the shared pools or the hot tub, which is a stone’s throw from the beach.
This welcoming villa comes equipped with great amenities that include complimentary WiFi, local/national phone service, and basic cable. Take advantage of the well-equipped kitchen to make home-cooked meals and then savor your dinner out on the balcony – the ocean vistas are spectacular. This Shorewood villa offers huge flatscreen TVs and DVD players for your entertainment enjoyment and three bathrooms complete with tub/shower combinations.
Come appreciate the shared pool, hot tub, beach, and access to island attractions today.
*Painting of outside structures and decks will occur from January 2, 2022 to February 1, 2022.
**October 10th through 31st 2022 there will be resurfacing the pool and it will not be available for use. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 25955
City/town permit number: 025955
About the Area
Located on the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Booking your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Booking in the Spring or Fall is a good way to save money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which will include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your search:
- Begin by selecting a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Ocean-View Getaway with Shared Pool, Hot tub, Tennis, WiFi & Easy Walk to Beach has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the host before reserving the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to book a property that allows animals. Ask for details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your . Put the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of problems.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- Note any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your life at home. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on good reviews to stimulate future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.