About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2132 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Sit back and bask in the sun and nature of your own getaway with this three-bedroom property featuring a private pool. Cook burgers, steaks, and more on the outdoor gas grille from your deck while overlooking the gorgeously landscaped yard.
Located just one block from the coast, this property is a short walk from the striking beaches of Hilton Head Island. World-class golf courses surround the area, and you are a fast drive to shopping and grocery stores. Tennis is available on the property, and a shuttle service is also supplied. One complimentary hour of tennis per day is included with your stay!
The vaulted living and dining rooms are cavernous and bright, with plenty of windows accepting in natural sunlight. Whip up anything you wish in the entirely equipped kitchen. The main suite includes a shower, soaking tub, TV, and direct access to the backyard pool. The second bedroom has a private bathroom and a TV. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.
Book your stay at this Boardwalk home to savor a beach vacation today!
Things to know:
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: Parking is unassigned. Parking passes required. Gated entrance. No street parking.
3 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD95 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
How to book the best vacation rental experience:
When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home & When to go:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Booking your Hilton Head vacation home in the Spring or Fall is an excellent way to save on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines have deals for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
How to pick the perfect vacation home in Hilton Head:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your dates, and select a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Dog-friendly house with private pool & large backyard - walk to beach has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is often available online. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you book the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head destination you are crazy about, look for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Store the owner's information in your smartphone.
- At Check-in, record any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your peace and quiet. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on good feedback to stimulate more reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.7 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.1 miles