- As low as $98/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Furnished patio
- Gas grill
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1280 sq ft (119 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- Wet bar
- Whale watching nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1280 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Find your way to the fairway at this beautiful and sunlit vacation rental on Hilton Head Island! Classy and elegant throughout, this elegant, two-story, family-friendly home features a well-equipped, full kitchen with stainless steel appliances, an adjacent dining area with a table for six and a convenient, pass-through wet bar for entertaining. And meet up in very inviting living area with comfortable furnishings and French door access out to the furnished patio overlooking the golf course.
Things to Know
Free high-speed WiFi
Full kitchen plus a wet bar
Gas grille supplied
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 27126
City/town permit number: 027126
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is next to a golf course and by the sea. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Adventure Cove and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best vacation rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Book your rental in Fall or Spring months to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked very early. Booking your vacation rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guides which include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, picking, and booking a perfect Hilton Head rental:
- To start, have your family select a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Golf Course-Adjacent Villa w/ Fast WiFi, Central A/C, Washer/Dryer, Shared Pool has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible online. Otherwise, call the property manager before booking the home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Does your group require unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Tips for a smooth stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. Store the host's information in your smartphone.
- To make sure no damages are attributed to your visit, note any problem areas during arrival. Speak to the rental manager immediately to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let thieves ruin your vacation.
- On check-out day, complete a final walk-through to confirm you haven't forget anything. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to compel future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.