- As low as $152/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Appreciate this refreshed beach villa featuring new appliances and furnishings. There is a completely equipped kitchen with breakfast bar set up for dining in or making a snack to go! Two bedrooms and two full bathrooms accommodate five comfortably plus a sleeper couch in the living area. A private balcony for calming outside is right off the living room.
North Shore Place is conveniently located to the beach and Coligny Plaza, home to multiple eateries and stores. Savor the rooftop pool and with plenty of lounge chairs.
North Shore Place 208 is the ideal getaway to be close to everything and away from it all.
The formal dining area features a impressive round glass table with seating for six. The adjacent galley-style kitchen is defined by a long curved dining/serving counter, with four barstools, and is entirely equipped for all of your ideal family meals. A stack washer/dryer is discreetly placed in a close by closet.
The living room is elegantly decorated with a full-size couch, which doubles as a queen sleeper couch, three arm chairs, an entertainment center with enormous flat screen TV and DVD player, and features two sizable windows and a door to the balcony. The view from both the living room and the balcony is of huge palm trees, which appear to be a planned extension of the interior decor. The balcony also has an outdoor dining table for four and two comfortable lounge chair.
The master bedroom has a king-size bed, a TV, a door to the balcony, and a private bath with a garden tub and a walk-in shower. The second bedroom features a queen and one twin bed, a TV, a sunny courtyard view, and a private bath.
North Shore Place is a handsome new complex in North Forest Beach, just across the street from the ocean and beside Coligny Plaza. The complex features a 4th-floor rooftop pool, a landscaped inner courtyard, and beach access through the Sea Crest complex across the street, as well as the use of Sea Crest's oceanfront guest pool.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this villa is in North Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect rental home experience:
Find your perfect rental:
- The earlier your group can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Reserve your rental property in Fall or Spring months to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family.
- Property management companies frequently offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines have offers and deals for local tours and attractions.
How to select the perfect vacation rental in Hilton Head:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your vacation week, and select a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. 2 Bed/2 Bath Villa Centrally Located Near Coligny Beach, Rooftop Pool and Spa has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property owner before booking the home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish what is suitable for your vacation group.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you will need a pet-friendly property. Get specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head beach you are crazy about, search for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- Record any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a great source for finding the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Just before checking out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and scan for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to drive new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.