- As low as $187/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1236 sq ft (115 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1236 square feet
This Hilton Head beach rental is located on the second floor providing a direct oceanfront and pool view. The freshly decorated living room features a sizable flat screen TV and has access to a private balcony that offers vistas of the ocean and the community pool. The kitchen has granite countertops, and is completely equipped. The dining room offers seating for six and access to a private balcony. The Primary Bedroom features a King sized bed, new tile floors throughout, Flat Screen TV and access to your private balcony. The en-suite Primary Bathroom includes a enormous sunken tub and walk-in shower. On the other side of the villa is the Guest Bedroom with a Queen sized bed, new tiled floors, and a Flat Screen TV.. The en-suite Guest Bathroom has tiled walk-in shower. Lay back and relax with the Atlantic Ocean in full view!
***The Regime/HOA at Villamare has approved a comprehensive pool and deck remodel.
Featuring a new adult-only serenity pool & spa and resurfacing of the current pool & pool deck.
The project is slated to begin September 15, 2023 and continue through April 30, 2024.
The main pool will close October 15, 2023 (limited pool deck work will occur at this time) and reopen March 31, 2024.
Beach access will be available throughout the construction and the indoor pool and hot tub will be accessible and usable for the duration.
Palmetto Dunes is not responsible for this renovation, the HOA of Villamare is exclusively managing the project.
The timeline of the project is subject to change with limited notice.***
Indoor - Heated Year round
Outdoor - Heated: March 15 - June 1
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best rental experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Booking your vacation rental in Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can book, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Some property managers offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guides which will include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning and choosing the rightrental home:
- Begin by choosing your vacation dates and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Direct Ocean and Pool view! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible online. Otherwise, reach out to the property manager before reserving your home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish which bed configuration is right for your trip.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head attraction you love, browse rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a rental that allows animals. Ask for information on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- To make certain that no damages are attributed to your stay, inspect the property for any problem areas during check in. Make contact with the rental manager right away to report any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental a final time and look for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, remember to take video of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a excellent time? Many rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 5.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles