- As low as $122/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf privileges
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 917 sq ft (85 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 917 square feet
Spa on Port Royal Sound 3231
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Stroll just across the property to the handsome beach on Port Royal Sound when you escape to this two-bedroom condo on Hilton Head Island. Here at The Spa on Port Royal Sound, you'll have a screened balcony, vistas of the tennis courts below, and access to marvelous amenities on the grounds.
This condo sits on the second floor of The Spa on Port Royal Sound, where the beach and a private pier await on the other side of the property. On-site amenities include two seasonal outdoor pools, a heated indoor pool, an indoor hot tub, tennis courts, a exercise room, shuffleboard and basketball courts, grilling and picnic areas, a playground, and bicycle trails.
When you decide to get out and discover Hilton Head, you'll find you're in a prime location next to Fish Haul Park and Mitchelville Park, away from the hordes but still close to the island's famed golf courses, eateries, stores, and entertainment.
Walk a few steps home from your morning workout, swim, or tennis match to be greeted by a freshly updated interior with central air and modern furnishings. Prepare breakfast in the open kitchen, sit down to eat at the table for six, and bring your coffee out to the cushioned seats on the shaded, screened balcony. At the end of the day, relax in front of the cable TV in the living room or getaway to the two bedrooms - each with its own TV and attached bathroom.
-Two outdoor pools (open April through October, subject to change)
-Heated indoor pool (open year-round)
-Indoor hot tub
-Picnic and grilling areas
THINGS TO KNOW
There is no elevator to reach this second-floor condo.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island, LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 30580
City/town permit number: 30786
City/town permit number: 030786
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Coastal Discovery Museum and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Palmetto Hall Golf and Country Club and Golden Bear Golf Club. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best vacation property experience:
Money saving strategies:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your vacation rental up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Summer time is high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the largest vacation home within your budget, we recommend booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at popular Hilton Head attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Hosts sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which will include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Make a plan and pick a perfect Hilton Head vacation home:
- Choose vacation dates and budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Newly renovated condo with balcony, pools, hot tub & tennis - walk to the beach has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible online. If not, call the host before you reserve your home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish what is optimal for your vacation group.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or may be applied to your invoice.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head attraction you love, keep an eye out for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
Have a fantastic stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let crooks spoil your trip.
- During check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a great vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 0.1 miles
- Fort Howell - 0.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 3.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.1 miles