- As low as $298/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Furnished balcony/patio
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Outdoor furniture
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 1019 sq ft (95 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1019 square feet
Appreciate this amazing one bedroom ocean view villa with its beach modern theme! The kitchen is gorgeously refreshed with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. There is bar seating for two to three. This is in addition to the dining area with table that comfortably seats four.
The living room continues the theme with its comfortably and chic furnishings, HDTV and slider to your private ocean view balcony.
The primary bedroom contains a king bed, HDTV and its own en-suite primary bathroom. The primary bathroom is handsome with its bespoke-tiled walk-in shower and separate sunken tub.
Savor your private ocean view balcony! The beach is located just down the elevator!
Heated: October 15-November 30 | March 15 - April 30
Cooled: July 15-August 15
When pool is not heated, closed for the season
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Fishing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the optimal Hilton Head rental experience:
Find your best deal:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal SC. To get the best vacation home within your budget, we suggest booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Booking your rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Property management companies sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, picking, and booking the perfect Hilton Head vacation home:
- To start, have your family decide on trip dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Lovely One Bedroom Condominium with an Ocean View! has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available online. If they are not listed, call the host before you book the property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to determine what bed configuration is optimal for your group.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- If your group is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a rental that allows animals. Get details on breed, size, and type requirements. Some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
More considerations for your visit:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Document any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of issues.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a great vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.8 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 3.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 5.0 miles