- As low as $152/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1037 sq ft (96 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1037 square feet
Windsor Court North 4204
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Take a moment and simply relax when you book a stay at this condo by the beach. With appealing decor, a full kitchen, and a balcony view overlooking the pool area, this condo is ideally positioned for the vacation of your dreams. Take your lunch out to the balcony with a book and breathe in the ocean air. Make a delicious meal in the full kitchen equipped with all the amenities needed to let the chef of the group feel at home. Regardless of the days' activities, make your way back as the sun goes down and comfortable up on the couch for a movie on the flatscreen TV!
What's close by:
This condo at the ideal location between all of the major activities one could savor in Hilton Head. Beach access is just outside your door, but if you would like to see more of the island, take a fast trip to Coligny Beach Plaza where you will find a great selection of stores, dining options, and rental services for bicycles and beach equipment! Take a short walk over to Arthur Hills Golf Course for a pretty round of 18 as well. There is no shortage of things to see!
Things to know:
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 27916
City/town permit number: 027916
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect rental experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring is a good way to save money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guides contain coupons for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
How to pick the perfect vacation rental in Hilton Head:
- Start by selecting trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Beach dream w/ balcony view & shared pool - steps from the beach! has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, call the host before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Is your group looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly property. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some property managers charge additional pet fees.
- Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Note any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if there is a dispute.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- Re-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to stimulate new reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.9 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.9 miles