- As low as $118/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1019 sq ft (95 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1019 square feet
Windsor Place 402
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Be sure to bring your bathing suit so you can swim in the oceanfront pool, relax in the hot tub, and tan on the sizable deck at this resort complex. The pool area features a mushroom fountain and zero-entry pool for the kiddos, plus a hot tub, a grille under a covered gazebo, and a picnic area. Take a short walk down a private boardwalk to relax on the shoreline. Outdoor showers allow you to cool off on the way to the beach and remove the sand on the way back. You will also find many opportunities to play golf and tennis close by.
Inside this condo, you will be greeted by a cavernous living area with a couch bed offering additional space for sleeping, plus this condo offers a flatscreen TV with complimentary cable and streaming available through a Roku. There's also a DVD player, as well as complimentary WiFi throughout. In the morning, take advantage of your Keurig coffeemaker to brew up the ideal cup. Step outside on the balcony to catch a breeze and appreciate striking vistas of the immaculate grounds, relaxing lagoons, and the Atlantic Ocean. A well-equipped, full kitchen with modern appliances and a breakfast bar accepts you to talk with other guests freely while preparing meals. The main suite has a sliding glass door that leads out to a private deck and includes a king-size bed, 32-inch flatscreen TV, en suite bath, and a walk-in shower.
Plan your vacation now and book this impressive villa with a gorgeous oceanfront setting!
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming available with guest accounts.
The pool is not heated from April 30th to November 30th. The kid pool is not heated all year round.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 4.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 25850
City/town permit number: 025850
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect rental experience:
Get the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best value, change your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Property management companies sometimes offer special rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your vacation dates, and select a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Oceanfront Getaway with Lagoon Views, Shared Pool & Hot Tub – Walk to Beach has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property owner before you book your home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is suitable for your vacation.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Add the host's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many issues.
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let crooks ruin your family vacation.
- During arrival, note any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- When it's time to leave, complete a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget anything. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to inspire more bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.