- As low as $214/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Heated pool
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Living room
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
This beachfront 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom 5th floor villa features phenomenal ocean vistas from all windows! When entering the villa, the completely equipped kitchen is on the right side which is ideal for cooking meals. There is a breakfast bar for two and a dining table which seats four. To the left is the additional full bathroom with a walk-in shower.
The villa was newly refreshed with all new vinyl plank floor which gives it a very beachy inviting feeling. The living room features a fun vintage patterned couch, 2 swivel chairs and calming coastal decor throughout. There is a mounted flat screen tv ideal for watching movies after a long day at the beach. In addition, there is a queen size murphy bed for 2 guests. There is also a dedicated office space for those who may need to work while away.
The primary bedroom has a king size bed, a en suite bathroom with jetted tub, and a walk-in shower. There is also access through a slider door that connects to the balcony.
Down the elevator the beach is just a few steps away! Windsor Place is an oceanfront complex in Palmetto Dunes that offers gorgeous vistas of the Atlantic Ocean. It offers a sizable community swimming pool, Jacuzzi, zero entry kids’s pool, sundeck and grilling area. A boardwalk leads from the pool deck over the dunes to the beach. Guests are close to everything that Palmetto Dunes has to offer three championship golf courses, tennis, pickleball and miles of bicycle paths.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the beach. Palmetto Dunes Club and George Fazio Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course nearby, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the perfect Hilton Head rental home experience:
Get the best rental home value:
- Summer is the most expensive season in Hilton Head. To find the best rental home within budget, we suggest booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Owners sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Begin by selecting trip dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. New to the Rental Market! has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible on booking websites. If not, email or call the property manager before reserving the property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head attraction you simply love, search for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or charges may be applied to your contract.
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Save the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- To make certain that damages aren't linked to your family's visit, inspect for any problem areas upon check in. text the rental manager immediately to document any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Just prior to departing, take a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget anything. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a great time? Many rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.8 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 3.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.9 miles