- As low as $161/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1447 sq ft (134 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1447 square feet
This villa is conveniently located a short distance from the beach, general store, complex pools and much more!
This condo features an open living room area with a Intelligent HDTV, comfortable seating and complimentary access to WIFI.
The entirely equipped kitchen is cavernous and opens to the dining room. Both bathrooms feature a tub and shower combination.
Savor the handsome outdoor seating area over looking the award-winning Robert Trent Jones golf course and lagoon system. Just a short walk or bicycle ride to the beach, golf course, or tennis center.
*Limited to two car passes per reservation*
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is next to a golf course and near the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at The Golf Courses of Palmetto Dunes and Robert Trent Jones Golf Course. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Getting the best Hilton Head rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking your vacation home in the Fall or Spring is a good way to save on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which often include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting the perfect rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Begin by selecting your the best vacation week and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Lagoon and Golf Course Views! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available online. If not, call the property manager before reserving your rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You'll need to work out what bed configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or charges could be applied to your agreement.
- Visiting for a specific event? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before booking
During your stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Be respectful. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a great time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.5 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.6 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.8 miles