- As low as $208/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
This private second floor villa has breathtaking wooded and lagoon vistas.
This villa opens into a completely equipped kitchen with bar seating for 2. The kitchen overlooks the dining room, which has a table with 4 chairs and a bench seat, comfortably seating 6. The dining area flows into the roomy living room that has tons of natural light.
The living room has a loveseat, couch, and couch facing a flat screen TV. The living room has a sliding glass door that opens to a enormous balcony with seating for 4 and 2 side tables.
The master bedroom has a king bed, flat screen TV, upsized reading chair, desk, and a wooded view. Attached to the bedroom is the private master bathroom that has a combination shower and tub.
The guest bedroom has 2 queen beds, a twin sleeper chair, flat screen TV, and lagoon view. The guest bedroom has a private bathroom with a combination tub and shower.
This alluring villa is close to the ocean and comes with 2 hours of complimentary pickleball or tennis per day at the Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center. The location and comfort make this villa in Palmetto Dunes ideal for your next stay on Hilton Head, so hurry and book your trip with us!
**Free shuttle service through Palmetto Dunes Buggy available April through September.
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at George Fazio Golf Course and Palmetto Dunes Club. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal vacation property experience:
Find your perfect rental home:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Booking your rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Summer months are high season in the Hilton Head area. To get the best rental within budget, we recommend reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Hosts sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guides contain money saving offers on local accommodations and attractions.
Choosing the best vacation rental in Hilton Head:
- Select a group leader, choose your dates, and select a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. 7816 Centre Court has scenic wooded and lagoons views in Palmetto Dunes. has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible online. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before reserving the property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
More tips for your visit:
- Put the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would at home.
- To make certain no damages are linked to your family's visit, note any problem areas upon your arrival. text the rental manager immediately to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on good ratings to compel new reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.2 miles