- As low as $194/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- In a village
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Barrington Arms 107
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Everyone needs a bit of salty air and sun-kissed skin, so make your way to the handsome Holton Head Island and make the best memories in no time! The Barrington Arms Complex offers beach access, a enormous oceanfront swimming pool that is heated seasonally, three sun decks, a hot tub, and a beachside pavilion with a grilling area and bathrooms, so you will have no trouble filling each day with coastal fun. Plus, you can always step out to the sizable covered balcony to sip a cup of coffee at sunrise, appreciate a impressive view of the ocean, and surround yourself with native Live Oaks and iconic Palmetto palm trees.
When you find a bit of downtime, the living room is filled with natural light and is furnished with a denim sleeper couch for additional guests. Everyone will appreciate kicking back in style while streaming their favorite movies on the TV. When everybody has constructed up an appetite, the adjacent full kitchen is outfitted with bar seating, ample prep space, modern appliances, and all of the cookware needed for the culinary-inclined guests to show off their skills. Extra perks include fast WiFi, a private washer and dryer, and central AC.
Your next island adventure awaits, so invite your favorite people and make the best memories today!
THINGS TO KNOW
The pool is closed from October 1 - May 1.
Streaming is available with guests' accounts.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 30239
City/town permit number: 030239
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Get the most from your rental budget:
- Summer is high season in Hilton Head. To find the best value, try shifting your vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warm weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your rental up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines have discounts for nearby tours and attractions.
Selecting the best rental in Hilton Head:
- Select vacation week and spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group requires. Bright, beachy condo with pools, hot tub, fast WiFi, ocean views, balcony, & AC has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property owner before you book your home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out which bed configuration is best for your vacation.
- Are you visiting for a single event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or could be applied to your agreement.
Tips for your stay:
- Add the owner's phone number to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your family's stay, note any problem areas during arrival. Call the property manager immediately to relay any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a terrific time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.