- As low as $131/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Table tennis
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 757 sq ft (70 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 757 square feet
Fiddlers Cove 10E
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Have the vacation of a lifetime at this second-floor condo. Prepare a picnic in the well-equipped kitchen and walk an simple 300 yards to access Folly Field Beach. After a fun day in the sun, return home to relax on the private balcony with a crisp drink.
Tucked amid live oak trees in the gated Fiddler’s Cove community, your villa is adjacent to Port Royal Golf Course. You and your guests will have access to a wide selection of on-site resort amenities, including two outdoor pools with a hot tub, ten tennis courts, and two racquetball courts. There are also multiple playgrounds and grilling areas throughout the complex, and a clubhouse with ping-pong, cornhole, and a separate play area for kids.
Things to Know
Free high-speed WiFi - ideal for remote work
Streaming services are included
For an additional sleeping option, there’s a queen couch bed in the living room
The two complex pools are heated in March, April & October
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 27345
City/town permit number: 036114
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect Hilton Head rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Hilton Head area. Reserve your Hilton Head rental property in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked early. Booking your vacation rental six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies typically offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines have discounts for local accommodations and attractions.
Choosing and booking the perfectvacation home:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your vacation week, and select a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Villa with WiFi, Private Washer & Dryer, Central AC - Shared Pools, Hot Tub has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available online. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before reserving your home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is best for your vacation family.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly rental. Get details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, property managers charge additional pet fees.
- Add the owner's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Note any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors disrupting your peace and quiet. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected everything. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on good reviews to inspire future bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.5 miles