- As low as $121/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Tile flooring in public areas
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1358 sq ft (126 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1358 square feet
Island Club 4103
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
4103 Island Club is a gorgeously decorated, well-appointed villa located on the 1st floor. Partial ocean vistas can be appreciated from the primary bedroom and private patio off the living area.
As you enter the villa, you'll notice tons of natural light from the living room windows, newly painted walls and an open floor plan. The modernized kitchen features tile floor, granite counter tops and plenty of cabinet space.
The primary bedroom is decorated in calming, coastal colors and decor. It features a king size bed, flat screen TV and a private bathroom. This pretty bathroom has been completely updated and features tile floor, a sizable vanity with tons of cabinet space and a tiled walk-in shower.
Down the hall from the master, you'll find the guest bedroom. This room features a full size bed and a twin bed. This room has access to a hall bath, which features a walk-in shower and the same upgraded touches as the master bathroom.
This Hilton Head vacation rental is located in the Folly Field community. Delightfully landscaped grounds with walkways lead to the beach and sundeck. The complex features tennis courts with seven clay and two Har-Tru, a exercise center, basketball courts and fishing lagoons. There are charcoal and gas grilles on site, a picnic area by the beach with lawn games as well as a kids's playground. The pools are centrally located in the complex. There is a zero-entry kids's pool with a mushroom fountain, hot tub, a tanning shelf and a huge lap pool. The pools are seasonally heated.
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games supplied
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, supplied lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is included.
Elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Please note: this home resides in a noise-sensitive area and the owners participate in our Good Neighbor protection program. Our intelligent home technology will alert our team if excessive decibel or occupancy levels are detected, accepting us to reach out directly with a reminder of max. occupancy and peaceful hours. This technology is privacy compliant, and only monitors the presence of decibels and devices-not any personal conversation or information. Thank you for supporting our efforts to be good neighbors!
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26763
City/town permit number: 026763
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
When to visit & When to book:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your rental property up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Hilton Head. To find the best value, consider changing your family's Hilton Head vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer great temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies frequently offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitors guides have money saving offers on local tours, shops, and attractions.
Finding the best rental home in the Hilton Head area:
- To start, have your family decide on the best dates and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Relaxing villa with pool, hot tub & tennis - partial ocean view has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property management company before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to work out what configuration is suitable for your family.
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would back home.
- During arrival, note any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on great ratings to compel new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles