- As low as $78/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1214 sq ft (113 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1214 square feet
Island Club 6203
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Just steps away from the beach and with vistas of the lagoon from the private, furnished balcony, this two-bedroom condo is the ideal way to experience everything Hilton Head has to offer! Inside, a comfortable, carpeted living space is dressed in tons of tasteful decor, cozy furnishings, and all the amenities you deserve during your vacation. The living room features a flatscreen TV, a ceiling fan, and access to the balcony. The full kitchen includes a passthrough window to the dining area and has granite countertops, modest and major appliances, and plenty of cabinet storage for all your vacation staples. You can serve up to six guests at the handsome dining table or take advantage of the shared gas grille to throw a fun-filled BBQ with friends. After spending the day at the beach, come home to let the private washer/dryer take care of all your laundry while you use the suite's work desk, chair, and high-speed WiFi to knock out that last-min. project. Submit your task then head out to discover all the fun on-site conveniences that include a shared pool, hot tub, and tennis court. You can take the elevator to comfortably access this second-floor suite, and the central AC and ceiling fans will keep the place nice and cool on a hot summer afternoon!
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games supplied
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, supplied lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is supplied.
Elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 27155
City/town permit number: 027155
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club and Adventure Cove. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Scuba diving and snorkeling offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental booking tips:
When to go & When to book:
- To get the most suitable rental home within budget, we recommend reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Hilton Head attractions.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your rental home six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines have offers and deals for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Filter your search:
- Start by having your family commit to vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Wonderful condo right up from the beach with pool, hot tub & AC has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible online. Otherwise, reach out to the property manager before you book the home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine what configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to find a rental that allows animals. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
Know before you go:
- Add the host's information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas during arrival. text the property manager right away to record your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Protect your property!
- Just prior to departing, complete a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, remember to take video of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on good reviews to compel new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles