- As low as $192/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Gas grill
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Limited onsite parking (max 1 space)
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1946 sq ft (181 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1946 square feet
St. George 29
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Come and see why Hilton Head Island is one of the most talked-about places for a beach vacation in this lagoon-facing home. With a full kitchen, cavernous deck, and private fishing dock, you will conveniently find your piece of heaven. Whether you want to take a short walk to the beach, relax on the screened porch with a good book, or play a round of golf, this home is in an ideal location for everything.
Step out your front door and take a short walk to the beach, where you can splash in the waves, collect seashells, or even get that tan you have been dreaming of. For the sportier people in the family, George Fazio Golf Course is a block away, as well as two hours of complimentary tennis daily at Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center! Rent bicycles and make your way down the island to Coligny Beach Plaza for a bite to eat. Shopping and equipment rental services will also be located here, so pick up a kayak and paddle down the vast lagoon system for unique vistas of Hilton Head.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Dock details: Private Dock
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 27948
City/town permit number: 027948
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best vacation home experience:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Booking your rental property six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To find the largest rental within your budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guides contain deals for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Make a plan and pick the bestrental home:
- Choose your vacation dates and max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Island dwelling with deck & private fishing dock - short walk to the beach has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available online. Otherwise, email the host before you reserve the home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Have a wonderful stay:
- We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of problems.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would at home.
- During arrival, document any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on great reviews to inspire more bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.0 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.5 miles