- As low as $242/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- Video library
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1031 sq ft (96 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1031 square feet
Windsor Court North 4209
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This roomy and handsomely decorated second-floor condo combines beautiful oceanfront vistas among the palm trees and an oceanfront pool and hot tub in the Windsor Court North resort to provide one of the best vacation destinations on Hilton Head Island.
The beach is within reach along the resort's private boardwalk, and the close by Hilton Head Outfitters & Bicycle Units makes it painless to spend time bicycling around the island. Dining options in the area include The Dunes House and Alexander’s Restaurant and Wine Bar, so you’re sure to have delightful meals an simple walk away. The oceanfront pool is complete with bathrooms and heating during the colder months, and it includes a hot tub and zero-entry kids’s pool to keep the kids happy and having fun.
The living area includes airy furnishings like couches and comfortable chairs, and the balcony - with oceanfront vistas - includes cozy outdoor chairs and tables. The living area also homes a giant 55-inch flatscreen TV with a DVD player. The kitchen contains stone countertops, a breakfast bar, and plenty of cabinet space to fit your goods, the dishware, and the cookware that comes with the home. A private washer/dryer, complimentary WiFi, basic cable service, central heat and air conditioning, and phone service round out the amenities in this handsome vacation home.
Book this home today and appreciate the ultimate beach destination for memories to last a lifetime!
THINGS TO KNOW
The pool is not heated from April 30th to November 30th. The kid pool is not heated all year round.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 1 car.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 27015
City/town permit number: 025630
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the best value, change your family's Hilton Head vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer excellent temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Some property managers offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guides have discounts for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Narrow your Search:
- Start by selecting potential vacation weeks and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. A Spacious Condo with Community Pool, Hot Tub, and Oceanfront Views has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available online. If not, call the property management company before booking your home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out which bed configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or applied to your agreement.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
More tips for your visit:
- Put the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many difficulties.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Note any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a wonderful vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.9 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.9 miles