- As low as $208/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Gated community
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Sea Side Villas I 244
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
You are long overdue for an island vacation here in Hilton Head, so make your way to this adorable condo and make the best memories in no time! Located in a gated community with direct beach access, you will have no trouble hitting the sand from sunup to sundown, yet you can always switch it up a bit and take advantage of the shared pool to escape the heat or tan in bliss. When you want to venture out a bit, tee off at the Harbour Town Golf Links or check out the local stores and eateries at Coligny Plaza, both within a short walk or drive from your front door.
When your return from a packed day, the interior will let you slip right into relaxation mode with beachy decor, shiplap accents, and fun pops of color throughout. The full kitchen will be calling your name when it is time to whip up a tasty meal, as no recipe will be too complex using the modern appliances and cookware included. Savor meals at the dining table or step out to your private balcony and dine alfresco in the salty air. You will have no trouble staying entertained with the high-speed WiFi and streaming capabilities on the mounted TV!
Ideal for beach days and rejuvenation, this dreamy hideaway offers essential amenities and a prime location near the best of Hilton Head Island!
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming is available with guests' accounts.
The twin beds are 72" instead of the standard 74". They will fit adults, but not tall adults.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 027255
City/town permit number: 27255
About the Area
Located on the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Booking the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Get the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To get the largest rental within your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Some owners offer promotional rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides contain discounts for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Planning, picking, and booking a perfect Hilton Head rental:
- Begin by selecting vacation dates and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Ideal island condo with fast WiFi, pool, ocean views, balcony & central AC has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, call the property management company before you reserve the property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- Some properties allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you long to visit, search for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
More tips for your stay:
- Add the host's information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents lots of problems.
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- Note any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are beneficial if damages are assessed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected everything. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to compel future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.