- As low as $112/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 902 sq ft (84 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 902 square feet
This appealing one bedroom villa is sure to be your home away from home on vacation in Hilton Head! Coastal vibes run throughout this striking villa.
The dining area table seats six with three additional seats at the bar. The completely equipped kitchen has been completely refreshed and ready for cooking any meals that you want during your vacation. The primary bedroom has a queen bed and a flat screen TV.
Appreciate the privacy of the patio while sipping your morning coffee and planning the fun filled day ahead of you! Ride your bicycle to the beach or jump in a kayak, the possibilities are countless. You are close to everything magnificent that Palmetto Dunes has to offer at this villa: golf, tennis, pickleball, shopping , eateries and of course the beach!
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head rental property booking tips and tricks:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Choosing the perfect rental home:
- Choose vacation week and budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Charming one bedroom villa in Hilton Head Island! has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before reserving the property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head attraction you simply love, browse rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Get details on breed, size, and type requirements. Some property managers charge additional pet fees.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the host's phone number to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- During arrival, document any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on great ratings to propel new reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.8 miles