- As low as $213/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1570 sq ft (146 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1570 square feet
This Water Oak villa rental has accommodations for ten and is located near the Robert Trent Jones golf course with just short walk to the beach.
The Primary -suite is on the first floor with its king bed, HDTV and private en-suite bathroom. The newly modernized Primary bathroom features a new quartz vanity and tiled walk-in shower.
The kitchen has been elegantly refreshed with bespoke cabinetry, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances and other premium touches you'll be sure to savor. The dining area seats six and overlooks the kitchen. The living area provides comfortable seating for the whole family, an HDTV and a slider to your private patio.
Upstairs you'll find the two guest bedrooms. The first guest bedroom features two double beds, HDTV and an en-suite guest bathroom. This updated bathroom has a tiled tub and shower combination. The second guest bedroom has one double and one twin bed, HDTV and its own en-suite bathroom as well. This bathroom has also been remodeled and features a vanity and tiled walk-in shower.
This Water Oak villa is just steps to the pool, a short walk to the beach and an simple bicycle ride to all the amenities Palmetto Dunes has on offer.
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head rental property booking tips:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in Hilton Head. Booking your vacation rental in the Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guides which include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your Search:
- Choose a group leader, select your trip dates, and select a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Near Robert Trent Jones golf course with just short walk to the beach. has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, call the host before you book the home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or charges could be applied to your invoice.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head attraction you simply love, search for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Add the owner's information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Protect your property!
- Document any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if damages are assessed.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to make sure you did not forget anything. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on good reviews to propel future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.0 miles