- As low as $142/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf privileges
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1412 sq ft (131 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1412 square feet
Ketch Court 821
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Spend your next Hilton Head vacation playing tennis, practicing your drive, and calming on the beach when you escape to this sun-lit townhouse at Ketch Court Villas within Sea Pines Plantation. You'll have the best of Sea Pines and Harbour Town, including the Harbour Town Golf Links and a trolley that leads to the beach, right at your fingertips. And no matter how you choose to spend your days, you can end each one with a friendly tennis match at the Racquet Club and dinner and drinks outside on your private balcony overlooking the trees.
Home amenities include a full kitchen, complimentary WiFi, and a high-efficiency washer/dryer, while three king beds and one bunk bed in pristine rooms provide the entire family with relaxation and comfort.
This chic, modern townhouse is located in the heart of Harbour Town on Hilton Head Island, less than a quarter-mile up the road from the famed Harbour Town Golf Links. The Harbour Town Pier and Lighthouse are a quarter-mile in the other direction, with numerous cozy stores and eateries to discover along the way. If you're looking to hit the impressive ocean beach, you need only hop on board the Sea Pines trolley or ride your bicycle.
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming TV services require guest accounts to access.
Please note that this vacation rental has stairs.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26619
City/town permit number: 026619
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. Adventure Cove and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Jet skiing, kayaking, and motor boating offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the perfect Hilton Head vacation home experience:
How to get the best value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Booking your vacation property six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Book your rental home in the Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which will include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Begin by selecting your the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Lovely townhome with balcony, tennis & W/D - steps to golf & beach trolley has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, reach out to the property management company before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your family is traveling with pets, search for a pet-friendly property. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head beach you simply love, keep an eye out for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
Some things to know before you go:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents many issues.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- Note any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a fantastic time? Many rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.