- As low as $148/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1744 sq ft (162 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1744 square feet
Inland Harbour 2431
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Escape to this completely modernized Hilton Head Island getaway located right in the heart of Sea Pines, just a short walk from an array of waterfront eateries and stores. You’ll also have access to a swimming pool located close by.
Wall-to-wall windows showcase vistas of the lagoon from the open, nautical-inspired living area, the gorgeously appointed dining area, and the completely refreshed, shining kitchen. The open concept design features thoughtful upgrades, including all new wood floor and fresh paint, plus new comfortable furnishings, textiles, and artwork. The chef of the group will appreciate the sleek quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and huge breakfast bar. Appreciate dining indoors or outdoors on your furnished back deck. The bedrooms and bathrooms also feature fresh upgrades - the primary suite includes a sizable en suite with a charmingly tiled shower.
Less than three miles from this rental is the Sea Pines Beach Club offering a seafood restaurant, beach bar, and access to another stretch of beach. This rental is also conveniently close to golf courses, a mile-and-a-half from the Sea Pines Forest Preserve, a protected nature area with walking paths, boat tours, and an archaeological site, and all the eateries, stores, and other attractions around Pope Avenue, less than four miles east.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 23185
City/town permit number: 033106
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this condo is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Golf Links and Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best rental home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Hilton Head. Booking in the Spring or Fall is an excellent way to save on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties.
- Property managers sometimes offer special rates for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines that include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to select the perfect vacation rental:
- Choose your vacation dates and max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Nautical touches abound at this renovated waterfront condo with pool & tennis has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible online. If you don't see them listed, call the host before booking the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You will need to work out what is right for your trip.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask your host about pets before booking.
- Does your group require unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Know before you go:
- Store the owner's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are out, just like you would back home.
- Record any issues with the property during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if there is a dispute.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Just prior to departing, take a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget anything. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a excellent time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.