- As low as $292/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 1270 sq ft (118 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1270 square feet
Unwind on your private deck and take in gorgeous vistas of the Robert Trent Jones Golf Course
Appreciate cooking at home in this refreshed, completely equipped kitchen that includes bespoke cabinets, new countertops, and stainless steel appliances. The dining room has a striking dining table with six seagrass chairs and a glass slider to relish nature while appreciating a delicious meal.
The Primary bedroom features a king bed, a flat screen TV, access to the deck, and an en-suite private bathroom with a glass-enclosed walk-in shower.
As you walk up the stairs, there is a twin bed in the loft area that can be used for sleeping, calming, or reading a book. Just a few steps ahead is the guest room that looks out to the golf course that features a king bed and another twin bed, and an updated private bathroom with a tub/shower combo. The guest room also has a flat screen TV and a private balcony.
You will adore this condo and all that the area has to offer you!
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is next to a golf course and near the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Vacation rental tips:
Sticking to a rental home budget:
- Summer time is high season in Hilton Head. To find the best value, try changing your family's Hilton Head trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Finding the perfect vacation home in the Hilton Head area:
- Choose your dates and maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Exquisitely updated with Incredible views! has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before you book the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about your furry family members before booking.
During your stay:
- Store the owner's information in your smartphone.
- Upon check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your peace. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on good ratings to stimulate more reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.6 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles