- As low as $232/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deck or patio
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1199 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1199 square feet
Come appreciate this completely refreshed villa! The kitchen is gorgeous with its bespoke cabinetry, top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances and granite countertops with bar seating for two. The kitchen comes entirely-equipped to meet your family or group's cooking needs. The dining area is just off the kitchen and features seating for four. The living room contains brand new furnishings and a flat screen TV, with slider access to your private balcony which overlooks Palmetto Dunes 11 mile lagoon system.
The bedrooms are located on either side of the villa, an ideal separation for families, couples and golf groups alike. The primary suite contains a king-sized bed and flat screen TV along with an en-suite primary bathroom. The primary bathroom features a granite countertop vanity and freshly tiled walk-in shower. The guest bedroom is broad with its two queen-sized beds, flat screen TV and en-suite guest bathroom. The guest bathroom has also been updated with a granite vanity and a tiled tub and shower combination. This Centre Court Villa is close to everything outstanding that Palmetto Dunes has to offer! Easily walk to the Robert Trent Jones and Fazio Golf Course clubhouses, Alexander's Restaurant and the General Store. The Beach is also only about a 15 min. walk away!
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at George Fazio Golf Course and Palmetto Dunes Club. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Sticking to your spending plan:
- Summer is high season in Hilton Head. Booking your Hilton Head vacation rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites typically offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Many rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides that include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing and booking the best Hilton Head rental home:
- Choose vacation dates and budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Fully renovated condo with views of the 11 mile lagoon system! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is almost always available online. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before you book the home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is optimal for your trip.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Some rentals allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- During check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- At departure, take a walk-through to confirm you did not forget any personal items. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on great reviews to compel future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.2 miles