- As low as $131/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Exercise/Lap pool
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Picnic area
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1214 sq ft (113 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1214 square feet
Island Club 3303
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Savor this year-round Island Club destination with many amenities, including nine tennis courts, a shared lap pool, hot tub, kids’s pool, basketball court, and an broad exercise center. This two-bedroom, two-bathroom oceanview villa will sleep up to six guests.
The property is surrounded by luscious, tropical vegetation for a secluded feeling while still near everything. Use the breathtaking route with manicured walkways to get you to the beach and community activities within mins.. Take advantage of one of the fishing lagoons on the property, or get some exercise in at the lap pool after a filling meal cooked on one of the on-site grilles.
Within the villa, you'll discover a well-equipped, open kitchen with granite countertops, bespoke cabinets, and modern appliances. The living room has ample seating, a pull-out sleeper, and sliding glass doors leading to the balcony area with table and chairs to savor the view. The villa's main bedroom features a queen bed, 32-inch flatscreen TV, and a private bathroom with granite counters and a shower/tub combination. The guest bedroom has twin beds and a 27-inch flatscreen TV. Appreciate complimentary WiFi and a private washer/dryer for freshening up your clothes.
With so many great amenities, this villa has much to offer any vacationer. Don't hesitate - book today!
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
- Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
- Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
- Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
- Exercise room
- Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
- Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
- Business centers in the Rotunda
- Lawn games included
- On-site bicycle units available
- Playground for younger visitors
- 13-acre catch and release, outfitted lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is supplied.
Elevators in the buildings.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26464
City/town permit number: 026464
City/town permit number: 33223
City/town permit number: 073652
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the very best vacation property experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summer time is high season in the Hilton Head area. Book your Hilton Head rental property in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Often, management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which will include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Finding the perfect vacation home in Hilton Head:
- Begin by selecting potential vacation weeks and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Oceanview condo with pool, hot tub & full kitchen - close to beach has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available online. If you don't see them listed, call the host before you reserve your rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine what is optimal for your group.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly rental. Request specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- Upon arrival, document any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to drive new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles