- As low as $140/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Exercise/Lap pool
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Furnished balcony
- Heated pool
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Picnic area
- Power boating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1214 sq ft (113 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1214 square feet
Island Club 6306
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Indulge in dreamy island living at this top-floor, end-row condo at the relaxing, 27-acre Island Club of Hilton Head! Boasting striking ocean vistas, your private slice of heaven comes complete with a breezy private balcony and all the modern amenities of home. You'll have direct beach access from the complex and a awesome suite of on-site amenities at your disposal, including multiple pools, sports courts, a exercise center, and fishing lagoons.
Appreciate sea breezes and ocean vistas from your furnished balcony- ideal for beverages or alfresco dining. Inside, you'll find a well-equipped, full kitchen ready to help you prepare everything from beach snacks to full-course meals. Dine together or bring a few board games to the dining table, and then settle into the sunlit living area with a TV and plenty of comfortable seating. Central air-conditioning, complimentary WiFi, and a private washer/dryer round out the home essentials.
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
- Seasonal pools (early spring through November)
- Seasonal hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
- Tennis & pickleball courts
- Basketball court
- Exercise room
- Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
- Gazebo with sun deck, bench seating, and chaise lounges
- Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
- Business centers in the Rotunda
- Lawn games supplied
- On-site bicycle units available
- Playground for younger visitors
- 13-acre catch and release, outfitted lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
Elevators in the buildings.
Streaming is available with guest accounts.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Please do not hang bathing suits on the balcony railing at the club, guests can be fined.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the optimal vacation home experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Summer time is high season in Hilton Head. To find the best rental within your budget, we recommend reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved early. Reserving your vacation home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines that include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Finding the perfect rental home in the Hilton Head area:
- Start by having your family commit to dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Top-floor condo with ocean views, on-site pools, beach access, & sports courts has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible on booking websites. If not, contact the property owner before you reserve your rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine what configuration is suitable for your family.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head destination you are crazy about, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the owner about pets before booking.
Tips for your stay:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Make a record of any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if a dispute arises.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected everything. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property a final time and look for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a fantastic vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles