- As low as $297/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free WiFi
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1367 square feet
470 Captain's Walk is a stunningly refreshed oceanfront villa located in Palmetto Dunes Plantation. Sweeping ocean vistas greet you as you walk through the front door. Tile floor runs throughout the living areas, kitchen and bathrooms. The delightfully modernized kitchen features granite counter tops, new cabinetry and stainless steel appliances.
The dining area, located just off the kitchen, features seating for six with an additional two barstools at the kitchen counter bar. The living area features plenty of comfortable seating with two couches and two club chairs, as well as a enormous flat screen TV and a DVD player. The private balcony can be accessed through sliding doors off the living area.
The master suite features ocean vistas, a king bed, and a flat screen TV. The private master bathroom features a separate vanity area with double sinks and granite countertops. Through another door, you’ll find the sizable walk-in tiled shower. The guest bedroom, located just down the hall from the master, features 2 queen beds and a flat screen TV. The guest bathroom can be accessed through the hall or the bedroom. The bathroom features a tub/shower combination.
With each building parallel to the dunes, you will feel immersed in the sand and surf. Paved walkways on the grounds converge on the oceanfront pool and private beach boardwalk with showers. These villas are conveniently located next to the Omni Oceanfront Resort which has specialty stores and eateries
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Palmetto Dunes Club and George Fazio Golf Course. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best vacation property experience:
Get the best rental value:
- Reserving a rental home in the Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- The sooner your group can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides which will include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning, picking, and booking the best Hilton Head rental:
- First, have your family select vacation dates and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. New to the Rental Market! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available on booking pages. Otherwise, call the host before you reserve the property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head attraction you are enamored with, look for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
Know before you go:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- Record any issues with the property at check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of problems.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Most rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.5 miles