- As low as $145/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Gas grill
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1636 sq ft (152 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1636 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Take a break from it all and bring the whole family to this striking two-story villa here on Hilton Head Island! With plenty of room for everybody to spread out and tasteful coastal decor throughout, you will have no trouble kicking back and feeling right at home in no time. Step out to the private patio each morning and evening with a cup of coffee or glass of wine and watch the golfers pass by. When days heat up, the shared pool can be just the place to dive into that new novel or take a dip in the invigorating water. Not to mention, the sand can be found just a short walk away for those beach-goers in the group to get their fill of sunshine and salty air. When it is time to call it a nighttime, the three flatscreen TVs, complimentary WiFi, and cable will provide more than enough entertainment as the stars come out.
What's close by:
This villa is located on the Fazio Golf Course on sunny Hilton Head Island, within painless reach of swimming pools, beaches, and Hilton Head Outfitters & Bicycle Units. A plethora of eateries are located within walking distance of your front door for a fast bite to eat as well. When you want to venture out a bit more, head over to Coligny Beach Park and spend an afternoon popping into local stores and eateries in between beach sessions just five miles away.
Things to know:
Private gas grille
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026793
City/town permit number: 26793
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. With motor boating, surfing/body boarding, and swimming nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect rental experience:
How to get the best value:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Hilton Head area. Booking a rental in Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some owners offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines have discounts for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
How to pick the best rental in the Hilton Head area:
- First and foremost, have your family choose dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Ideal beach villa w/ shared pool, private gas grill, golf course view, & more! has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available online. If they are not listed, email the property owner before you book the vacation home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or might be applied to your invoice.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental.
- Document any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if a dispute arises.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be respectful. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect your property!
- Just prior to departing, complete a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget any personal items. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to stimulate future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles