- As low as $87/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Laundry detergent
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1250 sq ft (116 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1250 square feet
Springwood Villas 88
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Hilton Head Island is the hideaway of dreams with its many world-class golf courses and miles of white sand beaches. Spend your days on the cerulean ocean waves by participating in fun units and excursions like paddleboarding, surfing, parasailing, deep-sea fishing, and every other waterfront activity imaginable. When you want to stay closer to home base, lounge about the glittering pool on-site for some much-needed you-time.
Upon entry, you'll be met with a bright interior and a warm feeling of welcome throughout the space. Natural light floods the condo with all of the viewing windows available. Make yourself at home by calming on the plush furnishings and watching your favorite shows on the enormous TV in the living area. Hobby chefs will appreciate preparing grandiose meals and beach picnic snacks in the full kitchen, equipped with stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar. Serve the home-cooked meals in the cozy dining area with a circular table. With three beds and a couch bed, there's more than enough room for everybody to get a comfortable nighttime's rest from the day's adventures. Make memories that'll last a lifetime when you stay on charming Hilton Head Island.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 030326
City/town permit number: 30326
About the Area
Located by the sea, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve, while Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best rental home experience:
Getting the most from your spending budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To get the best value, shift your family's Hilton Head vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitor guides have offers and deals for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Filter your search:
- Begin by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Enchanting condo with pool, full kitchen, & central AC has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before booking your rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to establish what bed configuration is right for your family.
- Visiting for a single event? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- If your group is bringing pets, you must book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon arrival, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors bothering your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let burglars spoil your trip.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.