- As low as $238/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1949 sq ft (181.1 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1949 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
*Please read our important pool heat information to help you have the best vacation possible!*
This property has a pool that can be heated from March 1st to May 30th, and then from September 1st to November 31st. for an additional fee and a 3 nighttime minimum. You MUST notify Vacasa at least seven days in advance of your arrival if you would like to purchase pool heat. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool will not be able to maintain a warmer temperature. If the pool does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming, refunds will NOT be given.
Book your next beach hideaway at this comfortable three-bedroom home, which comes with its own heated pool! Located in Palmetto Dunes, you’ll be just a short distance from the beach and many of Hilton Head’s most fashionable attractions.
This rental is just a fast walk to the Atlantic Ocean, where you can swim in the warm waters and walk on the sand, and right next to a breathtaking lagoon that’s ideal for kayaking. You’ll also have simple access to other destinations on the island, where you can discover antique stores, impressive coves, and historic, Colonial homes. The family dog is also welcome to come along for an additional nightly fee.
Shaded by a grove of trees, this ranch-style home features a cozy fireplace, comfortable seating, and a appealing sunroom area for reading and napping. Cool off with a dip outside in the pool, watch a movie on TV, or update your social media with the complimentary WiFi. When you get hungry, the kitchen is completely equipped with appliances and cookware for all your dining and snacking needs!
Bring your family along or one or two other couples, and make this vacation one to remember. Book your reservation today!
Things to Know
Check-in time: 4:00 PM.
Check-out time: 10:00 AM.
All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
The garage is not available for guest use.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 3 cars.
7 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD55 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 029847
City/town permit number: 29847
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Note from host: Dogs only. Max of 2. Weight limit: 40 lbs each.
Our top Hilton Head rental property booking tips:
When to book & When to go:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in the Hilton Head area. To book the best rental within budget, we recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at popular attractions and restaurants.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning and picking the bestvacation home:
- Begin by selecting potential vacation weeks and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Cozy dog-friendly home with free WiFi & private pool for a relaxing stay has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is usually available online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the host before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or costs could be applied to your agreement.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head attraction you crave, look for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- To make sure that no damages are attributed to your visit, note any problem areas upon check in. Speak to the property manager right away to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your home life. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to compel future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.1 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.6 miles