- As low as $227/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1570 sq ft (146 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1570 square feet
This enormous Water Oak villa is now on the rental market and has multiple new updates!
The Kitchen comes entirely-equipped with the amenities of home while boasting all stainless steel appliances, bespoke cabinetry and granite countertops. The Kitchen opens up to the all-new Dining Room with its seating for six. The Living Room has been refreshed with all-new beach modern furnishings, flat screen TV and a Half Bath for guest's ease of use.
The Primary Bedroom is downstairs as well and features all-new furnishings including a King bed, flat screen TV and en-suite Primary Bathroom. The Primary Bath is generously appointed with its granite vanity and sizable walk-in tiled shower.
Upstairs you'll find the two Guest Bedrooms. The first Guest Bedroom doubles as a second Primary Suite with its King bed, flat screen TV, a modest private balcony, and an en-suite Guest Bathroom. The second Guest Bedroom contains a set of Twin Bunk Beds as well as a separate Queen-size bed, while having a slider to a modest private balcony, flat screen TV and yet another en-suite Guest Bathroom.
Outside you'll be able to appreciate your private patio with a short walkway for direct pool access!
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Finding your best deal:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Hilton Head area. Booking a rental in Fall or Spring months is our best tip for saving money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your family qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guides contain discounts for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose vacation week and spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Updated Hilton Head Island Vacation Rental! has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the host before booking the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to find a property that allows animals. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you are crazy about, look for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let crooks spoil your trip.
- During arrival, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your peace. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to inspire new bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.8 miles