- As low as $182/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 1261 sq ft (117 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1261 square feet
You won't be disappointed in this brand-new, wall-in remodel finished as of March 2021!
The kitchen is elegant with it's new bespoke cabinetry, high end leathered granite countertops and appliances. The kitchen will be completely-supplied with everything you'll need to prepare for the family while away from home. The dining area features new furnishings and seats six guests.
The living area is well-designed with new beach modern furnishings, wall-mounted Intelligent TV and a sliding glass door that provides painless access to your private balcony. There is a bistro set and a high top table to sit and savor the view of the marina.
The Primary bedroom is exceptional and provides a new king bed and bed, wall-mounted Intelligent TV and en-suite Primary bathroom. The Primary bathroom consists of a bespoke granite-topped vanity and tiled walk-in shower.
The guest bedroom is located on the opposite side of the condominium and has two new double beds, wall-mounted Intelligent TV and a guest bathroom. There is a dresser in the closet to aid in complimentary movement through the bedroom. The guest bathroom is completely refreshed with a tiled tub and shower combination, granite-topped vanity and champagne-style faucets and accents.
Outside on your private balcony you'll appreciate sweeping vistas of the Shelter Cove Marina with its 100+ boat/yacht slips. The beach is accessed within Palmetto Dunes with a couple min. drive or by calling the seasonal, on-call shuttle service The Palmetto Dunes Buggy!
*Limited to one car pass per reservation*
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the waterfront. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Hilton Head rental property booking tips and tricks:
Money saving strategies:
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are booked early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To book the most suitable rental home within your budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to choose the best rental home in Hilton Head:
- Select your vacation week and budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration you need. Completely Updated Two Bedroom Condominium with Sweeping Marina Views! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the property manager before booking the home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you will need a pet-friendly property. Request information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head destination you are crazy about, search for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Get the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many concerns.
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- To make certain no damages are attributed to your family's visit, note any problem areas upon check in. Contact the property manager immediately to document any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a great time? Many rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.4 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles