- As low as $135/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car not required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Gated community
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Kitchen island
- Limited onsite parking (max 1 space)
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Power boating nearby
- Self parking on site (surcharge)
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 850 sq ft (102 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 850 square feet
Hilton Head Island Beach and Tennis Resort: Folly Field Beach Location. Finest place to be on the Island for Beach and Conveniences.
Location: Tennis Villa C-09 - 2nd Floor End Unit
SNOWBIRD: November - January 31 - $2000.00/month (=28 nights) 91 nighttime max (taxes and costs not included)
Additional Cleaning Fee Charged After Booking -
* $125.00 for 28 nighttime stay
* $150.00 for 2 month stay
* $200.00 for 3 months
Quiet Beachside Resort living while appreciating the piece and peaceful after a long day that the pool and/or beach. This Tennis Villas is on the 2nd Floor with peaceful privacy with a charming view of the resort Pond and Green Space. Quiet Enjoyment awaits at this location. 250-300 yards to the Sand and Pool
This Beautiful Tennis Villas has a incredible kitchen with full Appliances, Toaster, Blender, Microwave, Keurig & Drip Pot Coffee Maker, Full Dish Sets, Pots & Pan, Utensils and so much more.
Villa has all the Comforts of home with Queen Bed and 2 Twin Beds in the guest Room. Couch is a sleeper Couch.
Unit overlooks a striking natural pond for your relaxing relaxation on the Deck after a long day at the Pool or Beach.
CONDO & RESORT INFORMATION:
- FEES: include the cost of having the unit cleaned + Resort Parking fee for 1 car. (If more than 1 car, please advise upfront so we can add $25.00 for your fee)
* Villa Fees - Total = $150.00
** Cleaning Fee = $125.000
** Parking / Resort Fee = $25.00 - Goes toward 24/7 Security and the Beautification of the Resort
*Towels are supplied for your stay. There are 2 sets in the Bedroom, 1 set on each Bunk Bed, and 1 set in a plastic bag by the Couch Sleeper Couch. Each set for the Bed and Bunk Beds consists of 2 Bath Towels, 1 Hand Towel and 1 Wash Cloth. The Sleeper Couch Set consists of 1 set of sheets w/ 2 pillow cases, 2 Bath Towels, 1 Hand Towel & 1 Wash Cloth. There is no towel or linen service being delivered each day. This is your amount for your stay.
*Also supplied: Dish, Laundry & Dishwasher Soaps, Kitchen Towels, Paper Towels, 2 Rolls of Toilet Paper, 2-3 Garbage Bags, Pot Holders, Bath Tissues, Shampoo and Conditioner.
DAMAGES: It is the guests responsibility to notify Unit Mgr. at time of check-in if anything in the unit is broken (with photos). Otherwise the guest is assuming responsibility for the unit until check-out. Otherwise a claim for damages will be submitted to Vacation Rental By Owner for resolution.
-Check in time is 4:00pm and Check out time is 10:00am.
-Daily maid service is not supplied in rental rate, each villa is cleaned prior to arrival & outfitted with 5 sets of towels, fresh linen on bed, and a starter supply of toilet tissues, dish soap, hand soap and paper towels.
-My unit is personally owned and you will be held liable for any damage to the villa & contents.
-NO FAMILY PETS ARE ACCEPTED. (FULL RESORT POLICY)
-No motorbikes. No cars with logos, company or business names, construction debris, refuse, or equipment will be allowed within the gated community between 7pm-8am. (Resort Rule)
-Local phone service is complimentary, long distance calls must be collect or charged to a calling card.
-Rental guests must be 21 years of age or older, or have an adult present in the villa for the duration of the rental period.
-Security Gate and onsite presence 24/7.
-Resort Front Desk is open 7AM - 11:00pm for special needs or emergencies
*At time of making reservation a fifty (50%) percent deposit will be due. Remaining payment is due Thirty (30) days prior to arrival. If reservations is made less than fourteen days prior to arrival, the entire amount is due at time of making reservation. Unit Entry Info and Parking Pass will be emailed to you once final payment has been received.
*Bookings canceled at least 30 days before the start of the stay will receive a 100% refund.
*Bookings canceled at least 14 - 30 days before the start of the stay will receive a 50% refund.
*Booking Cancellations less than 14 days prior to stay will be non-returnable unless there is a severe situation involved, such as Hurricane threat, etc.
The Hilton Head Beach and Tennis Resort offers onsite Tennis Courts & Pro-Shop, along with Jamaica Joe'z Poolside Bar & Grille, Gators Pizza & Wings, CocoNutz Sports Bar with marvelous Sizable Screens to catch all the action, Playground, Catch-and-Release pond, Bicycle Units onsite. Just down the road from the resort (about 1/4 mile) you will find Adventure Cove Miniature Golf & Arcade!
Hilton Head offers some of the best Eateries you can find along the East Coast and Low-Country. Here you will appreciate the amazing coastline, Sand Castle Building…along with these many special features:
•Savannah River Cruises – Spend 4 hours in this majestic city!!
•Kayak Nature Tours
•Wave Runner Specials
•Putt Putt Golf Courses
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours and cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best vacation rental experience:
When to go & When to reserve a rental home:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is high season in the Hilton Head area. Booking your Hilton Head vacation home in Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Property management companies sometimes offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking the right Hilton Head rental home:
- Begin by selecting your vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Oceanfront Access - Beach & Tennis Resort - Beach Acc. - 300 Yd 2Sand - SNOWBIRD has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, call the property manager before reserving your home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head destination you simply love, search for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
Know before you go:
- Add the owner's contact info to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your stay, inspect for any problem areas during arrival. Call the rental manager immediately to document any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a wonderful vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles