- As low as $142/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is allowed at designated areas.
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Porch or lanai
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 843 sq ft (78 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 843 square feet
Hilton Head Resort is a gated community with 24 hour security. Our condo is located in building 1 on the first floor. You are only steps away from the pool, deli /gift shop and outdoor bar. You can walk to the beach on our private boardwalk and appreciate the salt marsh vistas, where you can see Egrets, Herons, and crabs or ride on our complimentary golf cart shuttle for an simple why to get to the beach.
Once you arrive at the beach, our resort has a volleyball court,an oceanfront bar and grille called Cocos and bathrooms, not to mention the striking beach.
There are 3 swimming pools on site. One outside at building 1 with a store, deli/gift shop and an outdoor bar. One outside at Bldg. 4 and the indoor pool, kiddie pool, hot tub, sauna , exercise room, game area and walking track at Bldg.3. Building 2 has a rooftop sun deck.
Our condo has 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths. Living room and dining room furnishings are all new. There are flat screen tvs in both bedrooms and in the living room. Wifi is also available. Kitchen is completely equipped with all you will need for cooking. Condo has starter up supplies (paper towels,toilet paper and dish soap.)Nice dining area.
Beach items are all located under bldg1 in my storage. It is storage #1124. The code for lock is 1951. There are toys, body board, noodles, games for beach, tent for beach, shibumi, cabana, chairs, umbrellas, umbrella tents and a wagon to haul your things in. All you need is your lotion and towels .The handsome beach is waiting for you.
Our unit is smoke complimentary, but there are designated smoking areas at the resort. Family Animals are not allowed.
Please follow all rules for the resort. You are responsible if you break rules.
There are 6 tennis courts, badminton courts, pickle ball court, picnic area and grilles at building 4, and bicycle units on the island that deliver to the resort. There is also washer and dryers located in each building on second and fourth floors near the elevators.
There is a lot to do on the island. Golf, fishing trips, dolphin tours, parasailing, helicopter rides, sightseeing , great shopping , great eateries, or just appreciating the impressive beach.
Hilton Head Island is very family friendly. Hope you savor your stay as much as we enjoy it when we are there. Hilton Head Resort is our Happy Place and I hope that it will be your also.
The Hilton Head Resort shuttle run schedule is as follows:
Boardwalk pick up only
9:30-10:30 am/ 12:00pm-1:00 pm/ 2:30 pm-3:30 pm/ 5:00 pm-6:00pm/ 8:00 pm-9:00pm
April and September last shuttle runs at 6:00pm
The resort has a bicycle rental at building 2.
The resort is centrally located on the island at mile marker 7.
The address is 663 William Hilton Parkway.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- To get the best value, try shifting your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines have coupons for local tours, shops, and attractions.
How to pick the perfect rental home:
- Start by selecting trip dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Happy Place Gated ResortBldg.1,First floor, pool, deli/gift shop, bar has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the host before reserving the property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or might be applied to your contract.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. Put the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Note any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are assessed.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let crooks spoil your holiday.
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed everything at check-out. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, ensure that you take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a excellent time? Many rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.5 miles