- As low as $86/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 757 sq ft (70 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 757 square feet
Fiddlers Cove 16L
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Bright and welcoming, this third-floor, end-unit condo in the Fiddler’s Cove complex is the ideal choice for your next Hilton Head hideaway. You’ll be just a few blocks from the beach, with an onsite pool and tennis court rounding out the amenities. When it’s time to discover, you’re an simple drive from golf, parks, and the Coligny area’s many stores and eateries.
At home, start the day on your private balcony with a cup of coffee and a good book. Inside, you’ll find an updated, open space combining the living room, dining area, and full kitchen. Head for the beach after breakfast - and don’t forget to grab the body board and beach gear - and then relax at home in the central AC each afternoon. Entertainment options include two TVs and complimentary WiFi, ideal for posting the day’s pics to social media. End the nighttime back out on the balcony, this time with a toast to your good luck at booking the ideal Hilton Head escape.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 045490
City/town permit number: 30522
City/town permit number: 5310 IT
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the perfect vacation rental experience:
Get the best value:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in the Hilton Head area. Book your rental in Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines contain coupons for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation week, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family requires. End-unit, 3rd-floor condo near beach with balcony, pool, & tennis has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before booking the rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few problems.
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Make a record of any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately contact the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great source for finding the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- At departure, take a final walk-through to make sure you haven't leave anything behind. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and look for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a great stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles