- As low as $125/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 757 sq ft (70 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 757 square feet
Fiddlers Cove 16L
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Bright and welcoming, this third-floor, end-unit condo in the Fiddler’s Cove complex is the ideal choice for your next Hilton Head hideaway. You’ll be just a few blocks from the beach, with an onsite pool and tennis court rounding out the amenities. When it’s time to discover, you’re an simple drive from golf, parks, and the Coligny area’s many stores and eateries.
At home, start the day on your private balcony with a cup of coffee and a good book. Inside, you’ll find an updated, open space combining the living room, dining area, and full kitchen. Head for the beach after breakfast - and don’t forget to grab the body board and beach gear - and then relax at home in the central AC each afternoon. Entertainment options include two TVs and complimentary WiFi, ideal for posting the day’s pics to social media. End the nighttime back out on the balcony, this time with a toast to your good luck at booking the ideal Hilton Head escape.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 045490
City/town permit number: 30522
City/town permit number: 5310 IT
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Hilton Head rental experience:
Finding your perfect rental:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Hilton Head area. Booking a rental in Fall or Spring months is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation rental up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines have deals for local tours and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose vacation week and max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. End-unit, 3rd-floor condo near beach with balcony, pool, & tennis has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally available on booking pages. If not, call the property management company before you book your rental. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- If your family is bringing pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the host's phone number to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Record any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles