- As low as $123/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Internet access
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1024 sq ft (95 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1024 square feet
Queens Grant #759
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life to this relaxing villa located within a mile of the beach! Appreciate a incredible location surrounded by striking nature, great dining eateries, and countless golf courses that will please every golf enthusiast in your group.
You will feel right at home the very second you step inside this gorgeous getaway. A welcoming open floor plan that seamlessly combines the living and dining areas will greet you. Vaulted ceilings and exposed beams add a unique touch to this space. Choose your favorite couch and curl up before watching a favorite show on the intelligent TV with streaming and cable. Then, grab your favorite swimming suit and head over to the outdoor pool for a invigorating splash. Or a relaxing bath in the community hot tub. Challenge your friends to an entertaining tennis match and then come back home to a delicious homemade meal prepared by the chef of the group. The kitchen will make cooking a breeze with great appliances! You can choose to dine indoors or alfresco at the outdoor dining area on the enclosed back patio. Additional perks include central AC and a washer/dryer on-site.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 32132
City/town permit number: 058534
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is by the sea. The Golf Courses of Palmetto Dunes and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Adventure Cove and The Sandbox. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental property six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To book the largest rental for your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guides have discounts for nearby shops and restaurants.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- First and foremost, have your group agree to dates and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Lovely villa near the water with hot tub, pool, tennis court, patio, AC has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the property manager before you book the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or costs might be applied to your agreement.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
During your stay:
- Add the host's contact info to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let crooks spoil your trip.
- Upon check-in, make note of any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your life at home. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- At departure, complete a final walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a fantastic vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.8 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.5 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.8 miles