- As low as $125/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- Video library
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Next to a golf course
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
1400 sq ft of living space. The Villa is located in a generously wooded area; that contains a pool and a pond with a fountain. It has 2 patios: to relax and savor the view. The upstairs patio can be accessed by both bedrooms so you can sit outside to appreciate your morning coffee or tea. The property is located near Coligny Plaza and beach; and is a 3 min. drive to Sea Pines gate where you can shop, dine or simply relax on the beach. The beach is a short walk or bicycle ride from the Villa. The Villa has cable, Apple TV and internet and is outfitted with the amenities of home.
About the Area
This villa is located in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island, and is next to a golf course and near the beach. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Jet skiing, parasailing, and motor boating offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Strategies to get the very best vacation home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- To book the largest rental home for your budget, we suggest booking in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guides have deals for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose vacation week and spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group requires. 1400 sq ft of nothing but comfort and fun! has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the property owner before booking the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine what configuration is best for your trip.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Add the host's phone number to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if damages are assessed.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- Re-check the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on good ratings to stimulate more reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 1.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 1.5 miles
- Harbour Town - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 4.9 miles
Ready to book 1400 sq ft of nothing but comfort and fun!?Book Online Get Information Call: