- As low as $188/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2975 sq ft (276 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2975 square feet
Plantation Drive 32
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This striking home sits on an upsized lot over an acre of land with a modest, serene lagoon pool. Boasting an ideal location, you'll have the privacy you want while still being close to all of the Sea Pines amenities you're sure to savor. For a mellow day outside, use the four included adult bicycles to trek along the trail directly across from your home. Better yet, take a short ride to Lawton Stables and Harbour Town. While there, indulge in the photogenic scenery before grabbing a bite together from a local restaurant. The beach is also accessible by bicycle, so you'll be able to sink your feet into the sand and bask in the warm sunlight anytime you choose. If you'd prefer something more active while in the area, South Beach offers tennis, pickleball, shopping, and its own eateries to sample.
After a fun day of adventuring, come back to your classy, welcoming vacation home. Sporting high ceilings, new furnishings, and plenty of natural light, the comfortable ambience here invites relaxation. Its cavernous floor plan with two separate living areas provides room for group activities or accepts you to do your own thing. When everybody is hungry, the group chef will adore using the pristine kitchen, which is decked out with stainless steel appliances and plenty of counter space. When dinner concludes, lounge in the living room dressed with broad windows and quality furnishings. If you're feeling productive, take advantage of the desk and high-speed WiFi to catch up on some remote work. Reward yourself for your diligence by exiting the French doors to the furnished deck and going for a exhilarating dip in your own private pool. When the evening activities come to a close, getaway to one of the bright bedrooms, outfitted with your comfort in mind.
A washer, dryer, and ironing board are also supplied for added convenience.
THINGS TO KNOW
New furnishings as of July 2022
Streaming services are available with guests’ own account(s).
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
Security camera details:
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 33014
City/town permit number: 03316
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Rental home tips:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is high season in Hilton Head. Reserve your vacation home in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies often offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guides that include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your search:
- Choose a group leader, choose your vacation dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Charming home near the ocean with a pool, AC, & washer/dryer - snowbirds OK has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property owner before reserving your rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine what configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of issues.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- Upon arrival, document any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your life at home. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at departure. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, take video of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to stimulate future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.