- As low as $257/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1834 sq ft (170 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1834 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Treat yourself to an memorable hideaway when you stay at this enchanting villa on Hilton Head Island! From strolling on the beach to sampling local cuisine to calming by the shared pool, this striking rental is an ideal destination for families, couples, and friends alike.
This sizable villa is conveniently located directly on the Fazio Golf Course, providing you with simple access to the links at any time. Plus, you’ll be within a short distance of numerous Hilton Head Island attractions, include Disney’s Beach House and the Vandermeer Tennis Academy. Back at the villa, you’ll be just a few steps from two shared pools if you need to cool off, and the island’s trendy beach is just a fast walk away.
Inside the rental, you’ll find a entirely equipped kitchen area with modern appliances and cookware, as well as a formal dining room. Savor your meals at the table, or out in the fresh air on your private patio. After dinner, watch your favorite TV shows on the 47” TV, surf the web with the complimentary WiFi, or savor a twilight walk around the attractively landscaped grounds.
The Fazio villa provides the ideal combination of beach, pool, and golf, so don’t delay - book your dates today!
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 3 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 070680
City/town permit number: 26403
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- Booking your vacation home in Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties.
- The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best properties are reserved early. Booking your rental home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies frequently offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which often include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose a group leader, select your dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Roomy Two-Story Villa with Two Pools - Minutes to the Beach has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before booking the property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine what configuration is suitable for your family.
- Does your family require particular amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- If your group is bringing pets, you will need a property that allows animals. Ask for information on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
Tips for a wonderful stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. Put the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon check-in, note any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers disrupting your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Upon check-out, complete a walk-through to make sure you did not leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and look for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, remember to take video of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a wonderful vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.2 miles