- As low as $200/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1762 sq ft (164 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1762 square feet
435 Captain's Walk overlooks the pool out to the ocean! Lots of recent updates!
435 Captain’s Walk is a second-floor, 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom end unit that overlooks the pool and out to the ocean. A gorgeous, refreshed villa with great vistas—you couldn't ask for more. The new owners have added great touches and updates to make this the ideal oceanfront experience for you.
The kitchen is located just off the entry, is entirely equipped, has plenty of storage, and an open counter to the dining and living area. The breakfast bar has two stools. All overlooking the open-concept living and dining room and out to the ocean. Vistas of the ocean from any of the kitchen, living room, or dining room
The dining area has a table for six and adjoins the living area, which features an all-new and comfortable couch, an overstuffed chair, and lounge chairs, an entertainment center with a enormous flat panel TV and DVD, and a full wall and a half of windows with a slider door to the deck. The front view from the living room and deck is of the ocean and pool area.
The bright master bedroom with its handsome wood floor features (a king-size bed), a flat panel TV/VCR, windows looking out to the ocean view, and a private bath with a sizable, tiled shower. There is two additional bedrooms, one with two full size beds and another king bedroom suite
The middle bedroom has two full-size beds and access to a full bathroom in the hall with a vanity and shower/tub combo. At the front of the property is another king suite with a private bathroom that includes a walk-in shower.
• Proximity to the beach: Oceanfront complex
• Animals are not allowed
• Palmetto Dunes Conveniences
About Captain’s Walk Villas in Palmetto Dunes:
These unique multi-story oceanfront buildings are surrounded by well-maintained grounds featuring lush tropical landscaping and palm trees. These villas offer spectacular vistas, huge balconies, and comfortable living spaces. Most offer spectacular oceanfront vistas from the living room, balcony, and master bedroom.
Captain's Walk has
• a huge oceanfront pool,
• kids's pool,
• a large, covered deck with multiple sundecks,
• and a charcoal grilling area
This is the only completely oceanfront complex in the Palmetto Dunes Plantation. Captain's Walk is a great location for your next vacation in Hilton Head Island.
Rent price includes: Rental Rate, Hospitality Program, Beach Gear Credit, Booking Processing Fees, and Departure Clean. Your Luxury Concierge is supplied with no additional cost.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Practice your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as horse riding and ecotours in the area.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Rental property booking tips and tricks:
When to go & When to book:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best value, consider shifting your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Some property management companies offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines have coupons for local tours and attractions.
Planning, selecting, and booking the bestvacation home:
- Select your dates and spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. 2nd floor renovated end unit w/ stunning pool, lagoon, and ocean views! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible on booking websites. If not, contact the property manager before booking your home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to work out what is suitable for your vacation group.
- If your family is traveling with pets, search for a property that allows animals. Get information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
Some things to know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many concerns.
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect your property!
- Note any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if there is a dispute.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often an excellent source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- When it's time to leave, complete a walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on good reviews to inspire new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.5 miles