- As low as $221/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2446 sq ft (227 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2446 square feet
Hammock Breeze 28
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
A dreamy island hideaway on the north side awaits you at this brand-new 4BR/3.5BA home! An office area presents a well-equipped workspace, while the Peloton stationary bicycle provides a fun interactive workout option. You'll also adore the all-new furnishings and the well-appointed kitchen. Admire peekaboo vistas of the sound on the screened balcony.
Adjacent, Baker Field offers a boardwalk that leads directly to Fish Haul Beach Park -- claimed the most handsome beach on the island. When you're ready to venture out, it's a short drive to Mitchelville Park, Coligny Beach, and an abundance of golf courses.
Two plush couches and an armchair make it simple to relax in the main living area. Watch new movies on the flat-screen TV with a soundbar.
The second living area is outfitted with a couch and a flat-screen TV. A Peloton bicycle, kettlebells, and exercise mats help you stay on top of your exercise goals. (Please bring your own Peloton shoes to use the bicycle.) A desk provides a convenient workspace.
KITCHEN & DINING
Quality stainless steel appliances in the kitchen include a gas range and double ovens. The quartz countertops offer ample prep space and seating for four.
Gather around the table for eight in the dining area.
BED & BATH
This two-story home sleeps 10 guests in four bedrooms.
The primary suite features a California king bed, desk, TV, and a balcony with a chaise lounge and armchair. The en-suite bathroom includes a double vanity and a walk-in shower.
Upstairs, the second suite features a king bed, TV, and access to the sound-view balcony. The en-suite bathroom is configured with a double vanity and a walk-in shower.
The third bedroom holds a queen bed, whereas the fourth bedroom has a full-over-full bunk bed. The adjacent bathroom has a tub/shower combination.
A half bath offers added convenience.
OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
Sway in rocking chairs and appreciate an island breeze on the first screened balcony. Share snacks at the table for two.
The second screened balcony overlooks Baker Field and has beautiful vistas of the sound. A flat-screen TV sets the scene for outdoor movie nights.
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
Extra perks include complimentary Wi-Fi, a washer/dryer., and two twin rollaway beds. A gas grille, beach chairs, and an umbrella are supplied.
Parking is available for four cars, with two in the driveway and two in the garage. Street parking is not allowed.
Access to the front door is via a flight of exterior stairs.
Walk 4 mins. to Baker Field. From there, it's a pleasant walk across the grass to the boardwalk that leads to the peaceful Fish Haul Beach Park. For more outdoor fun, travel 1 mile to Historic Mitchelville Freedom Park.
Sun-kissed days by the ocean await at Coligny Beach Park, 10 miles away. Visit the shopping plaza to find tasty eateries.This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 4 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28641
City/town permit number: 035494
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is by the sea. The Village at Wexford and Tanger Outlet Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Hilton Head vacation rental tips:
Cost saving strategies:
- Booking your vacation home in the Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can book, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked early. Booking your rental home up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Hosts sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines contain deals for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Planning and choosing yourrental:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Brand-new home with Peloton workout bike & office area - stroll to the beach has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is usually available on booking websites. If not, email the property manager before reserving your rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out what configuration is best for your vacation group.
- Does your family require specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or may be applied to your invoice.
Some things to know before you go:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- At Check-in, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the host whenever possible. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Many rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 0.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 0.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 3.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.3 miles