- As low as $325/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1480 sq ft (137 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1480 square feet
This three bedroom Palmetto Dunes Beach Villa is located directly on the sand and will surely meet all of your expectations for the ideal island vacation.
The living room was newly refreshed with high-end designer furnishings and accents and was newly painted. The kitchen features granite countertops and bespoke cabinetry while being entirely-equipped with all the accoutrement of home. The kitchen, living and dining areas are adorned with travertine floor throughout. Each bedroom offers an oceanfront view, HDTV, slider doors to the patio, and a private bathroom. The guest bathroom includes a sizable walk-in shower.
The deck spans the entire back of this villa overlooking the ocean, palm trees, and morning sunrises on the Atlantic.
There are no units closer to the ocean than Beach Villas in all of Hilton Head. Beach Villas are located just steps away from the Dunes House Bar and Grille with simple access to all amenities Palmetto Dunes has to offer.
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the beach. Palmetto Dunes Club and Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect rental home experience:
When to book a Hilton Head rental & When to go:
- Summer time is high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the best value, shift your family's Hilton Head vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warm temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking the right Hilton Head rental:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation week, and select a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. 2 Beach Villa Steps From the Sand! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible online. If they are not listed, reach out to the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Upon check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a great source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- Double-check the property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on good reviews to stimulate new reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.4 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.1 miles