- As low as $570/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
HILTON HEAD ISLAND. The ultimate vacation home! Located in the handsome Palmetto Dunes Plantation, this adorable three-bedroom home is ideal for your next Hilton Head Island Getaway. It offers the best of everything, including an marvelous private backyard, and is only three rows back from the beach with direct beach path access just a few steps from the beach!
As you enter this one-story home, you will find a gorgeous decorative white brick fireplace as the focal point to the open-concept main living and dining area. With plenty of room to spread out, the space is airy and bright with whitewashed oak wood floor throughout, and a wall of windows overlooking the enormous private backyard and pool/spa area. Quick walk to the beach on the private beach path from the backyard. The living room area is roomy with comfortable seating, and the dining area has a sizable dining table with enough seating for 8. The screened-in porch with ceiling fan overlooking the back yard offers the ideal bug complimentary place to savor a morning cup of coffee, an afternoon glass of iced tea, or an evening drink. The kitchen is gorgeously refreshed with stainless steel appliances. Conveniently located next to the kitchen is a breakfast nook and a laundry room with a full-size washer and dryer and an additional half bath.
The huge master bedroom offers a king bed, flat screen TV, and a private bathroom with double sink and shower. This room also has a door leading to the backyard/pool/spa area. The second bedroom has two queen beds, flat screen TV, and the third bedroom has one queen bed and flat screen TV. The updated hall bath offers a sink and tub/shower combination. The huge backyard offers an striking pool* with an infinity spa* that provides relaxing waterfall sounds, plenty of patio space, a gas grille for outdoor grilling, dining area for 6, and firepit and lounge chairs for those chilly evenings.
This adorable home is close to all the amenities the Island has to offer—striking beaches, great shopping, eateries, tennis, golf, pickleball, and more!!!
*Rental additional - 2 complimentary hours of tennis or pickleball per day!
Pool and spa heat are available for additional fee. Pool and spa heat requests must be made at least 2 weeks prior to arrival date to ensure the best service. Please note it can take up to 1 hour for the spa to heat and 24 hours for the pool to heat.
**Mooring Buoy Redevelopment Project (September 2023-April 2024) The scope of this project will include the installation of new stormwater drainage infrastructure, roadway paving, and leisure pathway reconfiguration and realignment. The Broad Creek Public Service District (BCPSD) will also coordinate domestic waterline replacement during the project. There may be temporary accessibility disruption to the driveway and/or mailbox at certain times during the project. Parking may be an issue in that entering or exiting your property could be challenging at times.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is by the sea. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head rental booking tips:
When to book & When to go:
- The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Booking your rental up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Reserve your Hilton Head vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines have deals for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Narrow your Search:
- Start by having your group agree to date ranges and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. 3 Bed/2.5 Bath Vacation Home in Palmetto Dunes with Free Tennis or Pickleball has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible online. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before reserving the rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine what is right for your vacation group.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or costs might be applied to your invoice.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head attraction you love, keep an eye out for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of issues.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- During arrival, make note of any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers bothering your peaceful home. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Double-check the property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Most rental websites make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.3 miles