- As low as $151/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1161 sq ft (108 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1161 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Beckenham 109 is a appealing end-unit villa in Port Royal Village with a alluring view of the 9th hole of the Barony Golf Course. It is bright and light with beachy coastal decor and new wood floor. The living room is well furnished and has a TV, ample seating, and a queen sleeper couch. There are multiple chairs for calming and a table and chairs on the patio. The completely-equipped kitchen offers everything you will need to prepare daily meals. The dining area has a table with seating for guests and there is a breakfast bar with stools if more spots are needed.
The main bedroom has two queen beds, a TV, access to the covered balcony overlooking the lagoon and golf course, and a freshly remodeled private bath that features a granite vanity top and a elegantly tiled tub/shower combo. The second bedroom has two queen beds, a TV, access to the covered balcony overlooking the lagoon and golf course, and a private bath with a tub/shower combo. The villa also has complimentary WiFi and a stackable washer and dryer.
Keyless entry makes check-in and check-out a breeze! A short walk to the community pool and the villa is located just mins. from the Westin hotel and you'll be a five-min. walk from the beach. On the beach, you can rent chairs and an umbrella from the lifeguards. This is a ideal location for the ideal vacation!
THINGS TO KNOW
The unheated community pool is open from April until October. However, the pool deck is open year-round for sunbathing.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28511
City/town permit number: 028511
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and near the beach. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Jet skiing and scuba diving offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding and hiking/biking trails nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best vacation home experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal SC. Booking in Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides contain money saving offers on nearby accommodations and attractions.
Choosing the best vacation rental:
- Choose your vacation week and max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Wonderful vacation condo featuring shared pool & WiFi - close to the beach has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the host before reserving the rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly property. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Store the owner's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of concerns.
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- Make a record of any damages to the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on good ratings to propel new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 1.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.4 miles