- As low as $233/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1214 sq ft (113 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1214 square feet
Island Club 3106
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
With walk-out beach access, two patios, and nine tennis courts, this Island Club villa is just right for your family. Unlimited use of the club's amenities comes with your stay, making it painless to ensure you and your appreciated ones are never bored!
Your condo in Folly Field is surrounded by well-manicured foliage and vegetation for max. solitude, yet still keeps you close to the beach and the club's many amenities. Take a dip in the pool, play an invigorating game of tennis, or relax with a soak in the hot tub. If you feel like a change of pace, you're only a shortdrive from the stores, eateries, and attractions of Hilton Head Island, such as the Coastal Discovery Museum and Coligny Beach Park.
This first floor Island Club unit is in the oceanfront building with walkout access to the beach. This end unit, steps from the parking lot, has extraordinary natural light from the dining room window and kitchen sliding door. The freshly updated kitchen opens into a cavernous dining/living room area. The living room has a 55 inch flat screen TV. The patio access from the living room has a table and chairs for outdoor seating.
The primary bedroom consists of a king bed, a sizable TV, a private bathroom, walk in closet and opening onto the patio The guest bedroom has a queen and twin bed, a TV and access to the hall bathroom with a tub/shower combination. This simple access and roomy updated condo has a entirely supplied kitchen, washer/dryer and all the conveniences of a home away from home.
Island Club is an oceanfront villa complex located in the Folly Field area next door to the Westin Resort Hotel. Handsomely landscaped grounds with walkways that lead to the beach and sundeck. The complex features 9 tennis courts with 7 clay and 2 Har-Tru, a exercise center, basketball courts and fishing lagoons. There are charcoal and gas grilles on site, a picnic area by the beach with lawn games such as corn hole and lawn golf as well as a kids's playground. The pools are centrally located in the complex. There is a zero-entry kids's pool with a mushroom fountain, hot tub, a tanning shelf and a enormous lap pool. The pools can be seasonally heated. You can also rent bicycles on site as well.
This oceanfront villa a year-round destination, so book today to secure your dates!
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games supplied
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, supplied lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is supplied.
Elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026190
City/town permit number: 26190
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club and Port Royal Golf Club. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect rental experience:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved early. Booking your vacation rental six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- To find the largest rental within budget, we recommend booking in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies often offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines have discounts for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Planning and choosing the right Hilton Head vacation home:
- First, have your family select date ranges and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. A Quiet Beach Getaway with Pools, Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, and Private Patio has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available on booking pages. If not, contact the property manager before you book your home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine which bed configuration is suitable for your vacation group.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Does your family require particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Put the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many difficulties.
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Document any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and scan for damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to drive future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles