- As low as $433/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Private pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 2536 sq ft (236 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2536 square feet
Come appreciate this wonderfully refreshed three bedroom and two bathroom home located on Palmetto Dunes' 11 Mile Lagoon system and overlooking the championship Robert Trent Jones Golf Course!
The kitchen really shines in this charming home. Features include bespoke cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and a giant island providing ample space to prepare a meal. Coming completely-equipped, you'll have everything you need to dine in with the whole family. Just off the kitchen is a full-size laundry room.
The dining area is adjacent to the kitchen and comfortably seats six guests.
Enter the living area with its new and comfortable beach-modern furnishings and overall theme. A long wall of huge windows reveals the private pool area and of course the lagoon and Robert Trent Jones golf course vistas. Off the kitchen and living areas, is a screened-in Carolina Room, making ideal use of the space to accentuate the marvelous view. The Carolina room has a constructed-in propane grille along with a couch and a couple chairs to relax in.
The primary bedroom consists of a king bed, Intelligent TV and an en-suite primary bathroom. The primary bathroom has been completely redesigned with aged brass finishes which ideally compliment the theme of the home and, in particular, this bathroom. A sizable bespoke-tiled walk-in shower accompanies the space.
The second bedroom is down the hall from the primary and features a queen bed and a guest bathroom. The guest bathroom is just outside the bedroom and is gorgeous with its high-profile designs featuring a bespoke-tiled tub and shower combination.
Across the entryway and down another hallway is the third bedroom, which contains a queen bed.
Unwind beside your private pool and breathe in the fresh air on one of multiple chaise lounges! The pool has two modest water features, similar to modest bubblers, which adults and kids alike will savor! The view is expansive and must be seen in the flesh to really comprehend its beauty.
The beach is comfortably reached by a short walk, shorter bicycle ride or by calling the Palmetto Dunes Buggy which a seasonal, and complimentary, on-call shuttle service supplied within Palmetto Dunes and Shelter Cove Marina. Pool heat is not available with this home.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Hilton Head Island. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing and outlet shopping.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head rental property booking tips and tricks:
Cost saving strategies:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your vacation property up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Booking your vacation home in Fall or Spring months is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties.
- Hosts sometimes offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning and choosing the best Hilton Head rental:
- Start by selecting trip dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Beautifully Updated Home with Extraordinary Lagoon and Golf Views! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property manager before reserving the property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Is your group looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
- Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of issues.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your stay, note any problem areas upon your arrival. Call the property manager right away to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your peaceful home. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on good ratings to propel more bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.6 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.5 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.7 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.8 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.8 miles