- As low as $225/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 1 bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fence around the pool
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Whale watching nearby
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1200 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
OCEANFRONT DOLPHIN WATCH! This charming villa has been completely re-decorated by a professional designer! The view is spectacular. You will be able to watch dolphins play all day in this handsome condominium! Savor a lavish, unobstructed view of the ocean from both balconies and living room in this splendid 2 bedroom condo in Villamare 1302. Photo #1 was taken from our villa balcony! The beach is just a stone's throw away from your front door!
Furnishings, kitchen, and floor are like new. This villa has a king size bed in the master bedroom and 2 queens in the guest bedroom plus a sleeper couch. The 1200+ square footage also includes a full kitchen, dining area, living room, and 2 full baths including 2 showers, one soaking tub and 2 commodes. For your convenience, a washer and dryer are located in the unit.
Villamare offers multiple amenities to guests. This impressive complex has both an indoor and outdoor pool, hot tubs as well as an refreshed workout room for your use.
This property is maintained by a privately owned company which provides 24 hour emergency service for any problems during your stay. The villa itself is cleaned and inspected weekly.
This villa is typically booked for most of the year. Don't delay! Secure your vacation plans today and call us!
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in the Hilton Head area. Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring is an excellent way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Some hosts offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines have offers and deals for local tours and attractions.
How to choose and book the rightrental home:
- Begin by selecting your the best vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration you need. WATCH DOLPHINS PLAY ALL DAY! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the host before reserving the property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish what is right for your group.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the host about your furry family members before booking.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head destination you are crazy about, browse rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Some things to know before you go:
- Add the owner's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would back home.
- To make certain that damages aren't linked to your visit, make a record of any problem areas upon your arrival. E-mail the property manager immediately to record your findings. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible source for finding the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to compel more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.5 miles
Ready to book WATCH DOLPHINS PLAY ALL DAY!?Book Online Get Information Call: