- As low as $339/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1161 sq ft (108 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1161 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Beckenham 207 is a two-bedroom, two-bath luxury villa with a granite kitchen, just steps from the beach, golf, and tennis. This Beckenham villa has been attractively updated with high-quality furnishings throughout, plus LCD TVs and great vistas from nearly every room.
Steps away from the beach!
Three championship 18-hole golf courses and world-class tennis
Nearby Westin and Spa
New beach playground
Golf, pool, and lagoon vistas
THINGS TO KNOW
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Security camera details: This home has an active Ring doorbell at the front door.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26951
City/town permit number: 026951
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and near the beach. Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and scuba diving nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking and cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the optimal vacation home experience:
When to visit Hilton Head & When to book:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved early. Booking your vacation home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- To find the best value, try changing your family's Hilton Head vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warmer weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Begin by selecting your the best vacation week and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Luxury villa with pool & tennis court - washer/dryer, central AC & WiFi has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property owner before you reserve your home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches. You will need to work out which bed configuration is best for your vacation family.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to find a rental that allows animals. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- Does your group require specific amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
Considerations for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many issues.
- Lock your rental while you're away. Protect your property!
- At Check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on great ratings to inspire future reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 1.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.4 miles