- As low as $85/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 941 sq ft (87 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 941 square feet
Boogie down to the beach at this airy 2-bedroom, 2-bath condo on Hilton Head Island! Whether you’re looking to ideal your tan by a pool, prepare family-style meals in a entirely equipped kitchen, or simply walk along gorgeous beaches this condo will make it all possible. Boasting amenities like a exercise center, tennis courts, and a boardwalk to the beach, this resort vacation rental offers the opportunity to savor the golfing, dining, and water sports that make this island memorable!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Central A/C | Off-Street Parking | Free WiFi
This striking and beach-inspired condo will also inspire you and your family to appreciate the best elements of a Hilton Head Island vacation!
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Sleeper Couch
COMMUNITY AMENITIES: 2 outdoor pools, exercise center, BBQ area, tennis courts, direct beach access via boardwalk, landscaped grounds w/ water features
KITCHEN: Totally equipped, granite countertops, blender, drip coffeemaker
INDOOR LIVING: 3 flat-screen cable TV, sunroom, wood floor, ceiling fans
GENERAL: Linens/towels, washer/dryer, trash bags, paper towels, 941 sq. ft., beach chairs/toys/towels/floats
PARKING: Driveway (2 cars), additional parking fee required (paid on-site)
-- THE LOCATION --
PARKS/BEACHES: Fish Haul Beach Park (direct access), Hilton Head Island Beach (4.2 miles), BurkesBeach (4.1 miles), Coligny Beach Park (9.7 miles), South Beach (14.2 miles) GOLFING:Heron Point by Pete Dye (2.7 miles), Harbour Town Golf Links (3.8 miles), Shipyard Golf Club (6.8 miles), Robert Trent Jones Golf Course (7.8 miles)
FAMILY ATTRACTIONS: Pirate Island’s Adventure Golf (6.1 miles), Coastal Discovery Museum (4.5 miles), Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge (9.6 miles), Pirates of Hilton Head (12.0miles)
RESTAURANTS: Frankie Bones (3.1 miles), Main Street Pub & cafe (3.0 miles), Street Meet The American Tavern (2.6 miles)
AIRPORTS: Hilton Head Island Airport (1.2 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it painless to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No family pets allowed
- No events, events or enormous gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The community requires all guests to purchase a parking pass for their stay. The parking passes can be obtained upon arrival. The fee for the first car is $20,00 and the second is $5.00 (cash only)
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Palmetto Hall Golf and Country Club and Golden Bear Golf Club. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. With scuba diving and motor boating nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best vacation property experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- Summer months are high season in Hilton Head. Booking your vacation rental in Fall or Spring months is an excellent way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guides contain money saving offers on nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Select your vacation week and max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Colorful Resort Condo w/ Beach + Pool Access! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email the property management company before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to work out what configuration is suitable for your group.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head beach you long to visit, browse rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your visit, inspect the property for any problem areas upon your arrival. Contact the host right away to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of concerns.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a excellent stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 0.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 0.5 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 3.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.2 miles